Monday, January 26, 2009

Im blogging because Joel is blogging

And he is blogging right next to me, probably making observations of whats going on here at the airport, probably talking about me.(all nice things I'm sure) I unfortunately I have no desire to talk about whats going on here because well its an airport, and its boring. Everyone here has a look on their face like they want to be somewhere else, I'm sure I do as well. Yup just looked over so does Joel. I wonder what hes blogging about right now? Actually I don't really care, all I can think about is how god damn cold its going to be when I get there. And now the two women across from me are blabbing and when you add to that the constant lous speaker announcements its entirely too annoying to try an blog. I didn't want to blog anyway.

No comments:

 

web stats software