Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everyone's life ends, but no one ever completes it

The title? Just a lyric stuck in my head this evening, modest mouse of course.. ;). Once again I'm not really sure what to blog about but I'm not going to ramble on aimlessly like the other day. I'll stop typing at the end of this sentence and come back when I have an idea, or something pisses me off.(maybe I'll go read the news,brb)

Ok I'm back..

(I apoligize in advance if you don't want to hear me talk about politics)



I'm going to post a news article..you...ready? Make sure you are sitting down because this is the most absolutely retarded thing I've read in awhile, and it proves once and for all without a doubt that all politicians are batshit fucking crazy. you ready? Put your seat belt on.



Here's the headline:



Adviser calls BlackBerry 'miracle' McCain 'helped create'



(give me a minute or 10 as I wipe the tears from my face)



So John McSame helped to invent the blackberry?



(According to one of his lackeys apparently)



Pressed to provide an example of what McCain had accomplished on that committee, Holtz-Eakin said the senator did not have jurisdiction over financial markets, then he held up his Blackberry, telling reporters: "He did this."
"Telecommunications of the United States, the premiere innovation in the past 15 years, comes right through the Commerce Committee. So you're looking at the miracle that John McCain helped create," Holtz-Eakin said. "And that's what he did. He both regulated and deregulated the industry."



(LOL)



I may have to vote for him now.. If you can not know how many houses you have, never sent an email, have no idea how to use a PC but somehow invented the blackberry, and still had the balls to run for president with a straight face. That's impressive.



When I run for president I'm just going to tell people I invented pants. If they dont like it I'll call them a terrorist and throw them in a prison for years without a trial, and tell everyone that doesnt agree with me that they hate their country.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Can I:
a. run your presidential campaign
b. be in charge of the prison
c. all of the above

 

web stats software